My guiding principle in sharing these courses and materials comes from this quote by James Bradburne:
This statement includes some key ideas, such as:
- Learners and their learning must be at the center of all our teaching planning.
- Learning is not only an intellectual process, but is also a social and emotional process.
- The language teachers use can either inhibit learning or open up new ways of thinking, reflecting, and evaluating.
- Assessment is FOR learning. Effective formative assessment consists of:
- feedback on the product;
- feedback on the progress;
- feedback on the process.
- Intelligence can be developed; a growth mindset embrace challenges.
If you agree with these principles and would like to improve your professional growing, by sharing a life-long and life-wide learning process as a teacher, I can offer you:
- Courses of
- Lesson & Curriculum planning